Friday, December 24, 2010

LAH TERE - CRUSH--OFFICIAL MUSC VIDEO

CRUSH [MUSIC VIDEO] from RDAC BX on Vimeo.



"Happy Holidays to all of my family, friends, and fans. This song "Crush" is very special to me. I have been performing it for the past 4 1/2 years as a member of Rebel Diaz. I never imagined filming a music video for this song, let alone shooting it in my hood "Humboldt Park aka Paseo Boricua" in Chicago. Now the world can see my beautiful hood who has worked so hard to make sure that we as Boricua youth never lose sight of our culture and how important real education is. I want to thank everyone who took interest in making this video a reality and for believing in my talents. Special shout outs to God, Las 7 Potencias Africanas, Mami, Papi, Bebo, Jeannie, Kandy, Irene, AJ, Cristian, Isabella, Julian, Diego, Juaquin, RodStarz, G1, Intikana, Billy Sanabria, Lil "O", Big "O", Janeida Rivera aka The Queen'a HP, Myra Rodriguez, Letticia Soto, Awilda Lyse, Lil Julia, Mia Jenkins aka "Lil Tere" and her mom Elisa Ortiz, John Vergara for his murals and artwork all over the video, Luquillo Barbershop, Botanica Victoria, Roberto Clemente High School, Dawn and Vanessa Massas and family, and Lizzy Medina. HUMBOLDT PARK NO SE VENDE! I will always represent where I am from Chi-City!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment